Hi! I’m just joining in. I love the game, and I share the frustration about moving the balls from the bottom to the top. I was just about to design something very similar, and I’m glad you thought of that already!
Question: what’s the benefit of a curved design, as opposed to a straight cylinder? I’m not a 3D printing expert (just starting my 3D printing journey) but it seems to me like a straight cylinder, perhaps with a slight widening toward the back, could be printed in one piece with no support - would it not?
I’d also suggest adding an ability to stick a pin in the last hole (to prevent marbles from running away by accident) and to count balls from the other end. I’d like to control how many balls I release, rather than how many balls I have inside this device. So, if I only want 8 balls, I’d stick another pin after the mark “8” and only allow 8 balls to go out.
Thoughts?