Turing Tumble Community

Discobot help problems

I recently joined the TT community and I got a message from Dicobot the robot. it said to use ‘@discobot display help’ to access the help functions. One of those functions is to start a tutorial, advanced or regular. This function does not work for me. All the others do, but when I use this one, I never get a reply, and nothing pops up. I have tried typing the command (@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}) several ways, trying both tutorials. Nothing works. Could anybody help?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@TTM180 I didn’t even know about the discobot! We haven’t programmed it to do anything, so I’m not sure the discobot can help with anything more than knowing things about the community platform.

OK, that’s fine. Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: You don’t drown by falling in water. You drown by staying there.

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot roll 20d10

:game_die: 8, 2, 6, 2, 3, 3, 9, 5, 8, 5, 6, 7, 4, 2, 3, 4, 8, 2, 10, 4

@discobot fortune 20

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: To dare is to lose ones footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself. — Soren Kierkegaard

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it