Turing Tumble Community

Game: "Lose Your Marbles!"

Make a setup where you have to drop all 8 of your marbles before Magnus does. The setup must include a system to tell who won. The rules of the game are free for you to choose, but there must be multiple initial inputs (A “Game Plan”). I’m exited to see what you come up with.

Here is an example of the game. It’s not precise, but follows the rules. One player uses blue, the other is Magnus. The player who gets all there balls down to the bottom, and then gets a ball of their own colour intercepted, wins. If the final ball falls down onto a trigger, put it back up onto the top and the other player releases a ball. Before a player releases a ball, they may turn any bits or gear bits in any direction.

Lose your marbles!

Notice how I have high friction washers on top of the crossovers (See make it category, reflector peice) Enjoy!

Ps, if the final crossover doesn’t work, put an extra washer on top or use the leftover crossovers to slow the balls down.

How about we use a register to see who wins.
For computer, press here.
You can also press here.
You are blue. Magnus is red.

I have attempted this challenge, and it’s a lot of fun to make :slight_smile:
At the start of your turn, you may flip the blue switch next to your balls. If you are blue, then you may flip the green ramp to the bottom-left of your switch, if you are red, then it’s the bottom-right ramp you may flip. After this, you flip your ramp and wait until a ball is intercepted. After putting the intercepted marble back at the top, it then becomes the next player’s turn. At the start of the game, the two opponents should agree on the starting position of the pieces. I will post a picture when i am able to, but for now i’ll just share this: https://www.lodev.org/jstumble/?board=01lrlrllbrrrr0g1llrbgbgblexxxxer0b1le0bgb1el0i1rrirlilx_8_8