Here’s an interesting challenge. It’s a little game of Simon Says against Magnus. You have to program Magnus to behave as follows:
- You manually release two balls of any color by pressing the corresponding levers
- Magnus then immediately follows by repeating this two-ball sequence
- After this, you can start again, choosing a new two-ball sequence
- Your first ball and Magnus’ second ball need to be intercepted and not automatically release a new ball
- You can play endlessly by emptying interceptors and refilling ball supplies as needed
Example: You release a blue ball and then a red ball. Magnus then automatically responds by also releasing a blue ball and a red ball. Note, as some balls are intercepted, the actual output at the bottom is not RBRB. It is about the balls that are released from the top.
Let me know what you think. Is the challenge clear? Are you able to solve it?