Turing Tumble Community

Hello Turing Tumble Community!

Hello, just got this for my daughter and she’s loving it. I’m already expecting her to be done with the puzzles in a couple days/weeks. Was looking around for a recent update and couldn’t find one. Does anyone here know the current status? Do you expect to release a followup of the book with the comic and more puzzles? When do you expect to release your new set?
Looking forward to any answers :slight_smile:
Thanks.

Hello,
I bought this game for my son Zoltan who is 8 years old, for Christmas, and he would like to leave you this message:
" Hello,
I am very very strong even without the solutions I can manage to solve the puzzles. I love the Turing Tumble game all the time."

1 Like

Hello, David. I am new to Turing Tumble. I have been using it as an enrichment activity during some extra time with my 9th grade Honors Geometry course. I have recently been approved to offer Turing Tumble combined into a new elective course to be introduced next school year. I really appreciate the Educator Guide for Challenges 1-30. Will there soon be any expanded notes offered beyond Challenge 30? I really appreciate your time and effort. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, I do agree with that! Love to have the educator guide for puzzle 31 to 60 :grinning:.
Is it on the agenda of TT?

1 Like

Hi to all. I’m Jose, from Portugal. I’m new to Turing Tumble. Let’s learn and then … teach the children. Thanks.

1 Like

There’s a simulator: https://tumble-together.herokuapp.com/
But it’s habit forming.

Hi,
Our son was wondering the samething. Any update on another story??
Thanks!

1 Like

Great ideas especially for an advanced computer TT simulator/application. Thanks!

when is turing tumble two coming out?