Replacement parts?


So I got Turing Tumble a few weeks ago and I really love it, but I recently had a bit of an accident and ended up breaking a couple of the “small pegs” on the back of the levers. I remember the small pegs came in their own separate baggie in the box, so now I’m wondering if there’s any way I could order a replacement set of these pegs?

A Dingus


…I just discovered the “replacement computer board parts” in the store. Maybe, just maybe I should have checked there before making this post.

An Absolute Dingus