Turing Tumble Community

Simplified, but non efficient 35 piece solution

So I found this solution that’s different from the book that only uses bits and crossovers… I essentially just put enough green pieces to create a path down to a crossover piece at the bottom then worked on getting the numbers of balls dropped from there. First I figured out how to get the blue to drop 4 before initiating the red drop. Then I struggled a bit trying to figure out how to get the red to work out initially trying to use gear bits that I’m really not that good as using without essentially letting guesswork lead me to the solution rather than understanding what is going on. It’s kind of the same with the bits, but I do understand them a bit better. Anyways without further adu… Here’s my solution:

Screenshot_20240328-030342

Edit: Apperently it’s also a solution for number 50… Kind of confused as I’d assume any solution for 49 would work for 50. If I’m mistaken please correct me, but literally if the balls are released in the same way as they are for 49 with the balls initially set up for puzzle 50 I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t work.